Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nothing says I love you....

like a basket full of FRUIT??? Hm... I don't think so. 

This is what I ordered for Paul for Valentines Day to be delivered to his work yesterday.


This is what he got.


And the poor sweet guy...didn't even complain or question the fact that he got fruit and nuts and a bottle of water for Valentines Day from me. He just said thanks for the basket and all the great stuff. "Stuff" I said. "What stuff? Didn't you get chocolate covered strawberries?" 
NOPE....Well, he will. On Tuesday. Oops. I guess in the meantime we got a big basket of fruit for free. Good thing it wasn't our first Valentines Day together. He might of thought I was pretty darn strange.




10 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

That's hilarious!!! I can't believe they didn't event tell you before they sent the lovely fruit basket!

Nanette said...

How funny! What a nice guy not to complain :)
The strawberries look MUCH yummier, I must say.

Erin said...

Wow, that's pretty bad. They could at least make the basket look nicer.

Sherry said...

aw how sad! yay for free fruit! and enjoy those yummy strawberries.

Sydney said...

Thats really too funny. hahah. i can only imagine what onlookers thought... hum fruit how fun?

Gina woodhouse said...

That was sweet of you to send him something at work. Lucky guy!

Beth said...

I am dying. That is hilarious.

Carlie said...

Ha! That's funny- at least he was a good sport about it. When Mitch and I were dating, he got me a plant for V- day. I still give him crap about it! Way to go Amber!

embot said...

Ha ha. I want to eat those chocolate covered strawberries. like, now.

Beach Mommy said...

I'm truly cracking up... Colten even just said, "Mom, what's so funny??" That's a good story to post just for giggles!