Sunday, May 17, 2009

Any ideas?

I need help here. I don't know what the heck this little fruit is? Does anyone have any idea? When we moved in, we found lots of little peach type pits all around the bottom of this tree, so I thought it was going to be a peach or apricot tree or something like that. But these don't look like anything in the peach family to me. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. I'm dying, trying figure this out. They kind of look like apples, but hm???? I just don't know. Maybe I'll have to wait and find out. The weird thing is that these are the only two I can find on the whole tree. 


2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

not a clue.

Jenn said...

They look just like the apples we have on our tree. Give them about another month. Weird that you would only have two though! Does the tree need to be pruned?