Sunday, May 10, 2009

What do you think?

Since Brandon was born, a lot of my family have said that they thought he looked like my Dad. I didn't have any pictures of my Dad as a baby, so I always had a hard time "seeing" it. Well, tonight I finally got one. 

This is my Dad.
This is Brandon. (I tried to find one with a pose that most closely resembled that of my Dad's picture. This was the best I could find.)
I was surprised how much I do think they look alike. What do you think?

12 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

totally see it. genes are strange. who knew your dad was such a pretty baby?

Carlie said...

They totally look alike! Especially the eyes and nose. But since he really doesn't look like Paul at all, I figured he must look like you or your family! Cute cute boy!

Erin said...

Yep, they are definitely related. :) That's cool. I bet your dad gets a kick out of it too.

Chelsea said...

They look like twins!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Holy COW!!!!! Identical! I never saw it before either, until now. THat is so cute:)

Sherry said...

He sure does! Is your Dad in a dress?

Amber said...

Well, I don't think it was called a "dress" but yes, it's old school. I guess that's what they put babies in for pictures 50 years ago.

Michelle said...

they have the same exact facial expression...how cute!

Dana said...

Wow! they definitely look related, almost like twins. I'm sure your dad loves it, since Ty doesn't look at all like your dad.

Desiree Strong said...

I TOLD YOU! HE'S DAD ALL OVER AGAIN! LOL. SOOO CREEPY WIERD!

Shay said...

so funny!

Tyler said...

Dang Am, they look so much alike. Pretty crazy. Missed out at the park. Looked like a fun time. dangitman!