There's just something about those babies and their mommies... and something about those toddlers/little kids and playing with their daddies... It's convenient having 2 parents about the house isn't it!
Leah is like looking at pictures of you when you were little. I love your kids and I'm excited they're coming in August!! It wouldn't be the same without them and Paul. And I'm excited to come visit you in January with new baby boy! Chelsea said she might come too.
You have the cutest kids! Well...Cali is right there with them, but they are still a bunch of cuties...hehe. I am so excited to see all of you at the wedding. It is going to one fun party!
They are cute, that's for sure! and how can you not be wrapped around those big blue eyes?! The crazy thing that I still can't get over, is that none of them look alike!
6 comments:
There's just something about those babies and their mommies... and something about those toddlers/little kids and playing with their daddies... It's convenient having 2 parents about the house isn't it!
Wow. Leah looks like a model in this picture. I can see her as a teenager here. Crazy. She's so pretty.
Leah is like looking at pictures of you when you were little. I love your kids and I'm excited they're coming in August!! It wouldn't be the same without them and Paul. And I'm excited to come visit you in January with new baby boy! Chelsea said she might come too.
You have the cutest kids! Well...Cali is right there with them, but they are still a bunch of cuties...hehe. I am so excited to see all of you at the wedding. It is going to one fun party!
They are cute, that's for sure! and how can you not be wrapped around those big blue eyes?! The crazy thing that I still can't get over, is that none of them look alike!
I have such cute and beautiful grandchildren
Post a Comment