Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving at Dreamworks

We're so lucky to get to go and visit Daddy at work from time to time. Dreamworks has definitely cut back on the "Family Friday" lunches, but they still do have them on holidays and then randomly throughout the year. This past Friday we got lucky and Ashlyn was out of school, so she got to come too. They had a big Thanksgiving feast complete with Turkey, stuffing, and all the trimmings. It was yummy! It got me all excited for this Thursday to come. I love Thanksgiving anyway. It's one of my favorite holidays (as it is for most people I know). But still. It's a great time to remember all the many many blessings we have been given. Here are some photos from our walk around campus after we ate a big ole yummy lunch! These were all just taken on my phone since I forgot my camera at home, but I think the last one with Paul and the kids came out great. If you look closely, I bet you can guess what is in Brandon's little hand. hehe....that funny little guy! I'm gonna get him a big old basket of balls for Christmas.





5 comments:

Beth said...

The Target near us sells these huge bags of balls (seriously there are like 50 balls in there - cheapo plastic ones). He would love them.

Amber said...

Ooohhhh! Thanks for the tip Beth. I'll definitely be checking that out. Is it in the sporting goods section or toys? Are they all different types of balls?

tphillips said...

how fun...and seriously such cute pics! I love the one with ashlyn (yes I had to backspace one "n") and Leah...how adorable....I love your cute little family! Makes ME excited for thursday!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I agree...the last one turned out great! I just love you guys and am so thankful to be cousins!!!

Dana said...

The pictures are precious. Aren't camera phones great. love, mom