Darn blogger. Why is my text underlined??? I can't figure out how to fix it.
Anyhow, last weekend me and a few friends got together to get our craft on. It seems that I just about have to have people with me, otherwise I always find something else I need to do instead. So it was SO fun to all hang out together and work on our "craft". Tonight we were all doing jewelry. I actually got some good work done and was fairly pleased with the outcome, until the next day that is, when I went to a craft show down in Burbank. There were a couple of jewelry stands with AMAZING handmade jewelry. All the sudden, my stuff looked pretty darn LAME! But oh well, I'm still gonna work on it. I may never get as good as those people, put it makes me happy to have something that is all mine to work on. And like my friend Brooke said, "it's cheaper than therapy!" Ha. That girl cracks me up on a daily basis.
See those little red things. Beads right??? Nope....They're Hot Tamales. Perfect place for my snack while working on my bracelet.
5 comments:
The underline has something to do with the picture. The first text always does it. You have to hit return a couple times in order to get it off. but the first line will still be underlined.
FUN NIGHT!!!!!
I want to see the final outcome of the necklaces!
With you being as talented as you are, I have NO doubt you will be just as amazing as those jewelers at the craft thing!!!! NO DOUBT!
Hey where are the pictures of your finished product?? You never know...with more practice you might be the next girl at that craft show and all the girls will be in awe over your jewelry!!!
Looks like you had a hot tamale time... what fun. I agree with Chelsea's comment. and where are the pics of the jewelry? love, mom
Post a Comment