Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Temple Lights



This year we went with our "Encino Friends", as I affectionately call them. But come to think of it, we went with them last year. Or at least some of them. This year we were all able to come. So it was extra fun. It's our tradition and I hope we always do it. It was a cold night. Everyone was nicely bundled up. Jackie and Brad brought hot chocolate with marshmallows for everyone. We walked around. Looked at the lights and chatted. It was a great night and I'm so glad we could all make it.













5 comments:

RachelAA said...

Ahhhh what a fun night - I love all your Christmas traditions.

Dana said...

it looks like you all had a wonderful time and what a great way to start the Christmas season. love to all, mom

tphillips said...

hey we just went there tonight!!! Looks like you guys had a great time...what a wonderful tradition!!!

Renee said...

The only thing missing is...THE DAHLS! So sad we are not apart of the tradition. So glad you all had a great time! Love you tons and missing you!

Amber said...

Ah....Renee.....we miss you SO SO much. I hate that you live in UT now. :(