Sunday, January 31, 2010

A fun night out

We went out with Tina and Danny on Saturday night to our FAVORITE place to eat....The Cheesecake Factory (and I held a moment of silence for my Encino Gals. We SO need a GNO there). We got there kind of late and then had to wait about 30 minutes. Tina and I thought it a "good idea" to look at the calorie content of each slice of cheesecake while we waited and salivated over the yumminess of it all. You would have thought it might have deterred us from getting one, but no...of course it didn't. We started out with some YUMMY raspberry lemonade and fried macaroni and cheese for appetizer. OH MY GOODNESS! That was some delicious mac and cheese. Probably took a year off my life, but I think it might have been worth it. I can't believe I've never had it before. Anyway, we ordered our meals and chatted.....and chatted....and chatted....and talked about how we might be able to make a late movie. Well, after watching the time for our movie to start come and go, we finally asked where our food was? Come to find out, it had just BARELY been put in. Hm??? The manager was really cool about it though and offered us all FREE cheesecake for making us wait so long. We did not hesitate to say, "OK"!




Red Velvet Cheesecake. Talk about an amazing combination.

Tina likes to take pictures of me eating. I don't know why.


So I told her it was my turn to take one of her eating. Cute huh?


Then she thought it'd be great if we climbed up on top of that horse and took a picture. This is as high as our now tight jeans would allow us.

It was such a fun night. I didn't even mind that the food was late and we missed the movie because we had such a great time chatting. Till next time!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like a fun night out. It's always nice to get away and have much needed adult time. Who watched your kids and didn't mind being out so late? I actually went to Cheesecake about a month ago with Jared sisters and cousins and was the same way about you girls. By the way...Jared loves the red velvet cheesecake too.

RachelAA said...

You guys look adorable... wait did I see husbands in those pictures?? Oh well, you guys were too cute. And Tina, great hair day! And Amber, you eat so gracefully, that's why it's easy to take those pictures! FUN FUN, and WAY YUM!

Amber said...

Rachel you crack me up.

And Renee, we have a great sitter we use from our ward. Actually we have lots of great sitters. She didn't mind staying late. I think she just fell asleep on the couch.

tphillips said...

hahaha YAY such a fun night!!! LOved it!!!!