Ashlyn was out of school for the day, so we decided to make good use of our passes and head down to Disney. Now the plan was to be back in time for Ashlyn's ballet class that night at six(and a friends bday dinner at seven), but when it took us almost three hours to get from the door of my house to the gates of Disney, we soon realized our evening plans weren't gonna happen. Tina and her kids came along too and I must say I DEFINITELY loved the company. It just wouldn't be near as fun without a friend....even it if did more than double the amount of kids (hehe). I was again surprised at how well everyone did. Toward the end of the night, everyone was tired and wanting to go home, but we knew we'd just sit in hours of traffic, so we decided to get some dinner while we waited it out. We went to a yummy mexican place in Downtown Disney. There was about a 30 minute wait, but the kids had fun running around the fountain while we waited. Once we sat down, a couple leaned over to Tina and said, "Are all those kids YOURS!??" I guess you get a little bit of attention when you sit down at a nice restaurant with 7 kids under the age of 9.
This lady cracks me up too!
SO excited for "It's a Small World"
Brandon couldn't get enough of everything he saw. He has NO fear when it comes to rides, even when went on "pirates of the carribean", which is WAY more scary than I remembered it being. Maybe because last time I went on it, I did not have kids. Having kids completely changes the way you view "scary".
I actually hate my profile, but I thought this was such a cute picture of Ashlyn snuggling with me, that I had to include it.
We totally scored on the Nemo ride. There is usually at LEAST a 45 min-1 hour wait for this ride. We got lucky because earlier in the day the ride had been closed. We sat down close by to watch the "jedi" show and half way through realized they opened Nemo back up. We quickly dashed over there and only had to wait about 15 minutes to get on. It was awesome. The kids really liked this ride....well Brandon did. The girls were a little scared when all the lights went out. I could barely look out the window though because Brandon had his little faced smashed up as close to it as he could.
Tina was smart and got a family photo before we left. I will have to remember to do that next time we go...in June, right Tina!
6 comments:
YAY we rock!!!! Thanks for an awesome time!!!
Cute! This really makes me want to go to Disneyland. maybe for spring break, wahoo!
9 kids and two moms! Y'all are good!! casey and I can't wait to take Cali to Disney:)
How fun! I haven't been brave enough to take the kids w/out Arthur since I had Austin. So we have only been 1 time in about 10 months. Great pictures! Makes me want to go again!
You guys are so very lucky - too fun!!! And really, who does like their profile??
Fun memories and great times. I sure love being able to peek at your life. mom
Post a Comment