Ok, so he turned two almost a week ago. I've just been slow to post about it.
His birthday was a fun, casual day. We just had a little family party at home. My brother, Tyler and Brother in Law, Chad (who was in town from FL), came over. We had yummy cupcakes, opened gifts and hung out. Brandon was real into his gifts. He knew just what to do and went right to it. And I think I've come to the conclusion that this boy doesn't much care for cake since he hasn't eaten his birthday cake for two years in a row now. He did like his ice cream though.
He had his well child check up yesterday too. Here are his stats.
Height- 35 inches (60th percentile)
Weight- 27 pounds (30th percentile)
Head- 50 cm (75 percentile)
So basically he's a skinny, slightly above average for height child, with a big head. HAHA....But I love every piece of him. He's perfect!
Other than that, he's doing well with everything else. He's starting to talk more. He has the most lovey personality. He doesn't let other kids take advantage of him(definitely not a push over). But he's kind(most of the time) and is learning to share. He loves balls, swords, guns, cars, and Buzz LightYear. He loves to sit on my lap and wrap my arm around his chest. He still has his beautiful blue eyes and blonde blonde hair. He's a good eater and loves RED bell peppers (not green ones). He wrinkles his nose up and puts his arms out when he's confused (it's hilarious). And every night before bed, he has to personally go around to each family member and give them a hug goodnight.
Here are some pictures from his BIG day!
8 comments:
wow what a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Brandon! Love your smiles!
Happy Birthday cute little man! And don't worry Elijah has a big head too! And Ethan has that same scooter! So cute!
CUTE CUTE Happy Birthday :)
he looks like he had a great time at his b-day party. He is so handsome and cute! I think the I scooter is a big hit. I sure wish I could have been there.
hugs to Brandon, grandma
Happy Birthday Brandon! Wish I could have been there to eat his cake for him:) Something about this pregnancy has me wanting sweets all the time and cupcakes are sounding mighty delicious right now:)
Awwww.... YAY! I love him. When are we going to play. For real. He and Audrey don't even know each other. You are probably busier than I am (well, maybe not now that I'm starting to work two days), but still....
I want to hang out. Plus I miss you.
Happy Birthday Brandon. The perfect name for the perfect little man.
I still can't believe it! He is so big. I'm counting down till tyler's wedding. I can't wait to see you guys! Love you.
Aw, what a cute guy! And you're such a good lil mama.
Post a Comment