Last night Paul and I went on a Double date with one of our favorite couples, Tina and Danny. First we had ourselves a "little" CPK (in quotes because really there was nothing LITTLE about our meal. It was DELICIOUS). Then we went over to Mountasia for some mini-golfing. We ran into some youth from our ward, who I think thought it was quite strange that we were there withOUT our children. Yes, I guess "old folks" can still go out and mini golf from time to time.
Anyway, it was a great night full of laughs (thanks to Tina). And yes, I walked away victorious, by a whopping ONE stroke. Hahaha.....



We each took turns hitting our ball.



Do you notice something about the difference between the way the three of us (above) hit our ball, and how Tina hit her ball? The girl has some moves. And was even the only person to hit a hole in one.


3 comments:
Amber you're one of those glowing preggers - way cute. Looks fun and sounds yummy - mmm CPK humus :)
YAY!! SO FUN!!! I don't think I'll be going pro anytime soon. Still on the search for my hidden talent.
I love that shot of Tina golfing!!! I can't tell how she's going to get that stance to hit a ball!!!! But it must work...go on, girl!!!
Post a Comment