Friday, August 13, 2010

Ashlyn's Birthday Interview

Name: Ashlyn

Age: si...I mean 7

Favorite color: Red

Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite TV show: Hannah Montana

Favorite Movie: Little Mermaid

What do you want to be when you grow up: A scientist (that's a new one to me)

Favorite subject in school: Science

Do you like your new teacher: Yes

Why: Because she's funny

Favorite Primary Song: How Firm a Foundation

Favorite Scripture Story: When Jesus gets baptized

Who's your best friend: Grace and the other Ashlynn

What's your favorite toy: my new camera

What do like about being seven: I'm almost baptized

What do you like most about yourself: That I have curly red hair and that I'm good

Do you want to go on a mission when you grow up: No

Why not: Because I don't want to leave my family

Do you want to go to College: Yes

Where: Same place you went, or probably where ever Grace is going

Are you excited for your new baby brother: Yes

Why: Because I like having Brothers

Anything else you want to add: Nah....

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! We love you VERY much!!!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I say this all the time but, WHAT A SWEETIE! I love that sweet girl!

RachelAA said...

Fantastic interview :) But when are you going to tell her going to college often means leaving family as well?? Good stuff!

Amber said...

Haha Rach! I know what you mean. But I didn't say anything when she told me that. I just wrote it down. She'll figure it out eventually.