Monday, August 16, 2010

Preschool Begins

I'm so excited to have Leah in "Youngstars" Preschool this year. And SO IS SHE! Especially after going to the open house last week and seeing all the fun things "Grandma K" has to play with. What a great year she is going to have. Here are some pictures from the morning. She told me on the way there (and I quote), "just drop me off like you do for Ashlyn, Mom. I don't need you to walk me in". Yeah....that's love for ya! I of course, did not just drop her off.

She did great though. Had a fun time and is ready for school again on Wednesday. Love you little Leah Peah. You're years older than your age.



6 comments:

RachelAA said...

Well thanks a lot - you're part of the reason I couldn't just drop off Jackson :) I felt bad seeing other parents out of the car so I couldn't do a drive by - haha. It'll be a great year.

tphillips said...

That is the PERFECT Leah quote!!! Glad she had a great first day!!!

Renee said...

She's so cute. I remember when she was born. She's getting so big and full of personality. Looks like she had a good first day of preschool.

Rojahn Family said...

How funny!!! OH, IT'S TOO SOON TO SAY THAT! Aww...they grow up so fast! :0(

Carrie L said...

Leah cracks me up! Boy do I miss that girl!

Dana said...

Leah, is such a go getter... She's will excel in all she does.