Wait, did I say that? Ok, really I could have cared less about the game, which the Dodger's did lose. I watched a few minutes here and there. Really I went for the friends, food and laughs. And there was plenty of that. Thanks for the fun night ladies. I'm glad I can say I FINALLY saw a Dodger's game and had a Dodger Dog (although it really just tasted like a normal ole' hot dog to me). Paul's next mission. To see the Lakers play at the Staples Center. Then he will feel complete. Haha....
This is me and my SIL Heather. We ran into each other at the mall that morning. She had found a Dodger shirt at Motherhood Maternity. So I had to get one too so we could match and take a photo of our growing bellies. Probably won't wear that shirt ever again. Except maybe as a jammie shirt to sleep in.


I don't know how we got so "separate" looking from the rest of the group. Maybe I think my belly is bigger than it is, so I had to stand back.
This shot would have been cuter if I wasn't half a foot taller than Heather. Oh well, gotta get a few belly shots before this baby comes. Something tells me neither one of us will ever have a belly like this again.
Had to get a shot of the guys. I think they were into the game just a "TINY" bit more than we were. (And yes, eventually we did un-segregate and go sit by our husbands. We're nice like that.)
And to prove I was really there.....a shot of the field.



6 comments:
Oh my gosh how cute you two look - way cute belly picture with the shirts. And yes, that'll totally work for pj's :)
I can't believe you have never been to a Dodgers game the whole time you have lived there!
You look super cute though as always preggos or not!
xo
ya, we keep talking about going to a dodger and laker game. maybe it will happen someday :)
You look awesome! Hey, let's do the Staples Center together. We've been to a Lakers game, but it would be more fun together.
Never say never!!! I'm pretty sure I heard that outta your mouth after Brandon :). You and Heather look so cute together and I wish my sisters or SIL's lived close enough to do fun stuff together!
Love this whole post! So fun!
Post a Comment