Saturday, October 2, 2010

Why it's important

Leah was drawing a picture in her little notepad on the way to school yesterday. When she finished she told me all about it.

This is a picture of me and Paul. We are holding hands and kissing each other. In the picture we are going on a date. Because we love each other, she said.

So see, we should never feel guilty for leaving our kids with a sitter to go on a date with our spouse. I'm glad Leah knows that her mommy and daddy love each other. I think that's important.

6 comments:

tphillips said...

that is the cutest thing ever!!!

RachelAA said...

Wow - that picture speaks volumes about everyone involved. Too precious!

Beth said...

Ditto!!! Love it! Never feel guilty. The best thing u can do for your kids is to take care of your relationship with their dad/mom. Love that picture!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I love that. I will no longer feel guilty. Love you Leah.

Dana said...

That speaks volumes

Rojahn Family said...

Awwww....I love that!