Here are a few pictures of Carter while we were still in the hospital. I will post the story of the birth in the next few days. It's a doozy of a story if you haven't already heard it! Ha.....
I guess we should have gotten a family photo with me in it too. Oh well, that will have to come later. Besides, I didn't look too great in the hospital so you aren't missing much.
Sweet new siblings. Ashlyn was standing next to me incase you're wondering where she is. She was a little more timid. Actually I think she was just respecting my space and not climbing all over me. So thank you Ashlyn. It was much appreciated.
Brandon was surprisingly excited about little Carter. He has been wanting to hold him and kiss him and has been really good with him. Hopefully it continues after all my "help" leaves.
Fresh from Heaven and oh so sweet!
6 comments:
OH Amber he is SO precious!!!!! I can't wait to see him...AND YOU!!!! Love you guys!!!!!
So darling, straight from heaven, how true!
aaahhhh so cute!!
Wow those last couple photos do look like Brandon. Yay for babies.
Straight from heaven and seriously looking OH SO PERFECT!!!!
I see everyone in him...what a sweetie!!!! I LOVE the picture where Leah is caressing him...SO CUTE!!!! I want to come visit you!!! I'll call you!!!
Post a Comment