Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leah's Birthday Interview

How old are you now? Fou...FIVE! (I love how they always immediately correct themselves)

What's your favorite color? Green (you already know this mommy. Why are you asking me?)

What was your favorite present? My pillow pet and my Jenny Doll

What's your favorite food? I can't remember...I like everything.....except raviolis.....no wait, my favorite food is hamburgers.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A swim teacher

How many kids do you want to have? Two girls and one boy

What's your favorite thing about church? Learning about Jesus

What's your favorite cartoon? "Maggie and the Ferious Beast" and "Beauty and the Beast" ( I see a "beast" theme going. Do you?)

What did you do for your birthday? Went to Scooter's Jungle

What's your favorite letter? L

What's your favorite number? 6 (cuz I'm almost 6 now...haha)

What's your favorite place to go? Disneyland, Scooter's Jungle and Chuck E Cheese

What's your favorite Ice Cream? Chocolate and Vanilla

**The funny thing is that she answered all these questions in a complete sentence.

I know I have always felt like Leah is older than she is, but for some reason I can't believe she is already FIVE! She's my "baby" girl who has never ever wanted to be a "baby". She's fun and energetic. She has an amazing zest for life and is really getting interested in reading, writing, and all things school. She loves to be active and bounce around. Gymnastics is still her most favorite thing to do. Ironically she is also my child who loves TV the most. She is a fantastic helper with Carter. She loves to play with him and hold him, and will do dances for him to keep him happy while I'm busy. She has definitely been a challenge for me, but I have a good feeling about this year. FIVE is gonna be her year! I love her so much. Our house wouldn't be as near as fun without her in it. Thanks for keeping me on my toes little one.

1 comment:

Dana said...

She is so loveable. I love your birthday interview idea. I learn so much about your kids that way.