If you have girls, than you've heard of the book. Pinkalicious is wildly popular around here, so when my friend told me about the play coming to Santa Monica, we HAD to go. Seems we weren't the only ones. The show is completely sold out and apparently there is something like 400-500 people on the waiting list. They've added another run of the show in July, so you can still go see it if you'd like. The great thing about this little play, besides that it was adorable, was that it was short. Seventy five minutes long and that's including an intermission. The girls loved and and so did I.
Here's me with my girls (and Carter) and my Aunt Rhonda who came out to go see it with us. Having no girls herself, she takes any opportunity to do girlie things with me and mine.
Hanging out waiting for the show to start.
The fun thing about going with another adult, is that I actually got to be in some pictures with my kids. Finally, some proof that I do spend time with them.
After the show, we walked back to the car and of course Ashlyn and Grace had to go potty. So Rhonda walked them back to the theater while Leah and I hung out in the car and played with the camera.
This one was all Leah. Evidently she didn't like how I was posing, so she told me what "funny face" to make.
And of course, no outing is complete without a little eating out. Submarina is one of the girls very favorites. So even though it was back up in our Valley, the girls held off their hunger pains and waited until we got back up here. They then each ate an entire 6 inch sandwich, chips and a soda.
6 comments:
What an exciting day! And I loved the silly pigtail pose :) And hello, LOVE Submarina!!!
Oh those are so cute. Yes I was bummed we didn't get a picture together either! So whats next?
Oh that's a bummer - you guys have got to master the self timer!!!!
Love it. I can't wait to take my kids, too. We are going in July. I work on Saturdays so I figure that gives me plenty of time to find a sub. :)
You do such fun things with your girls!!! I didn't even hear it was here!!! I will have to look into it about the July one!
And I LOVE how you all wore pink!!!
Looks like a blast! You got some great shots. i love the ones of you and leah in the car...she is totally your twin!
Post a Comment