Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random happenings

I took Leah out on a mommy-daughter date a couple of Saturdays ago. She chose to go to Chilis. It was lots of fun. We ate and chatted about what some of her favorite things are. I took her to Target afterward to let her buy something with her money and she got mad at me for not letting her have a credit card (cuz she didn't have enough money to buy what she wanted).  Just can't win with that girl sometimes. Although it was a good time to teach her how we don't buy things we can't afford. I'm not too sure she cared about my lecture though. haha....


This little guy is just cute, so I thought I'd throw in a shot of him just for fun! I really need to take more pictures of him. He's growing so fast. This photo was taken a couple weeks ago and he already looks "small" in this picture.


Me and the mall don't jive too much these days. I always end up leaving completely exhausted from trying to wrangle my four kiddos and not look like the crazy momma I feel like. But I recently discovered that the new outside part of the mall is a much better place to be. The kids can run around without me having to worry about them. They have this cool firepit type thing, water spouts the kids can play in, a little train to ride (for only a buck if you buy 15 tickets at one time), and some other fun little photo op places.


This picture is for my mom who was asking me if Leah was taller than Ashlyn these days. Nope....Ashlyn may be a skinny little thing and may only be 3 or 4 pounds heavier than Leah, but she's still quite a bit taller. For now anyway.....


Brandon "insisted" on riding the train all by himself so that he could sit in the front. Darn boy...I'm such a sucker when it comes to him. And he definitely knows it.  (my phone camera has a delay on it. These pictures were the best I could get. I need to remember to bring my regular camera with me more often. Or maybe I should just get an Iphone 4. I know Paul would be happy with that, right honey.)



Hanging with some friends. 

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Awww looks like you've been having fun and getting the hang of the 4 kids. Cute pics Amber!

tphillips said...

OK I so need to try out the outside part of the mall. My kids are way to hard inside too. Looks super cute. And that story about Leah is still cracking me up...that girl is awesome!