Who's that with all that STRAIGHT red hair you say?
Yup, you guessed it.
I've been trying, begging, pleading for probably a year or more with Ashlyn to let me try and straighten her hair.....just once. She wouldn't have anything to do with it though. Until I bribed her that was (with marbles for her marble jar). I also had to promise her that it would go back to being curly after she washed it, which is completely did. But here you have it, Ashlyn's hair in all it's straight glory. I'm guessing when she's a teenager, she will probably be doing this to it on a semi regular basis. Don't people always want what they don't have???
5 comments:
Yes, we ALWAYS want what we don't have. She's gorgeous either way - how fun to have either option. What did she think about it??
WHAT! i can't believe she let you. looks gorgeous, and so long! her color is unbelievable!
WHOA!!! What a difference! I love it. I am so amazed at how long it is! Too cute!
woah it is soooo long. looks great!
How fun!!! Lucky Ashlyn because it looks great both ways!
Post a Comment