So cute!!!! I LOVE Leah's face in the 2nd photo!!! So funny!!!!And how is it that ALL 4 of your kids have a different hair color?!?! All my 4 are blonde, and neither Kevin or I have blonde hair!!! LOL!!!
how cute! love when you get pictures of all four together. my kids were party poopers today.
Haha Leah is adorable. Look at you go festive woman!
what a cute pics!! so fun to get everyone so coordinated and photographed :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute!!!! I LOVE Leah's face in the 2nd photo!!! So funny!!!!
And how is it that ALL 4 of your kids have a different hair color?!?! All my 4 are blonde, and neither Kevin or I have blonde hair!!! LOL!!!
how cute! love when you get pictures of all four together.
my kids were party poopers today.
Haha Leah is adorable. Look at you go festive woman!
what a cute pics!! so fun to get everyone so coordinated and photographed :D
Post a Comment