Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Raise your hand...

.....if you've ever seen Brandon share his "guys". Not raising your hand? Well, that's because he DOES NOT share them (except with maybe Elijah from time to time). But for the most part, he doesn't share them. They go just about everywhere with him. And when we get out of the car, or it's time to be around other little kids (like at the park or in nursery), than he puts them in my diaper bag and tells me to keep them so no one can take them from him. Because, and I quote "it makes me mad". But this morning when I walked into my room, here he was not only SHARING, but letting Carter slobber all over his "guys". And not only that....he shares the Ipad with Carter ALL the time. Seriously, this is love. True brotherly love! I think they are going to be the best of friends. Brandon just can't wait for his "Baby Carter", as he calls him, to grow up.






Yes, I realize this is the second post in a row with Brandon playing on the Ipad. He's a bit addicted. Luckily Paul takes it to work with him everyday, so his time on it is quite limited.

3 comments:

Beth said...

awww... so cute. carter is getting big. when is your spring break? maybe we can come up and play that week?? or in two weeks i have a break from music class and we can come up. we need to get together, and i owe you $$$ for girl scout cookies.

Tanya said...

cute, sharing brothers it such a nice thing :D...it helps on the days they dont :D

tphillips said...

I am raising my hand because I have seen Brandon so sweetly share with my little Elijah. But only on a GOOD day and only specific guys. But seriously how cute of him to be such a good big brother. I've seen him with Carter and you can tell he just loves that little guy...such a sweet boy.