I was looking through some old photos tonight after a friend emailed asking for pictures from a few years back. It got me thinking about all the pictures I don't have on my blog that will never make it into a photo album. Because let's be honest, if I didn't blog about it, it didn't happen. Haha...just kidding. But seriously, it use to be so much more time consuming to load pictures onto my blog. So I didn't put up as many. So from time to time I have decided to go back and blog about things that didn't make the blog earlier. Or maybe it did and I only posted one or two photos, when really I would like lots more.
So these first set of pictures are from back in April of 2009. At Underwood Family Farm. I'm pretty sure it was a ward playgroup day that only me and one other girl showed up to.
This is my favorite picture of the day. Brandon had SO much fun playing in the enormous sandbox. But man was that sand nasty. It was like dust it was so dry. It got over everything. And if you know anything about me, I hate dust and chalky type things. But despite my disgust, I couldn't pull him away from it. He was in boy heaven. Rest assured, I scrubbed that little guy from head to toe as soon as we got home.
This picture cracks me up. It was from March of 2009. We had just moved into our new house and we didn't have our tv up on the wall yet. So Leah was watching our little portable tv. Fell asleep right there in the middle of her show.
Back to April of 2009. Santa Barbara Zoo. A spring break outing. I believe I went with Rebecca Kellogg and her (then) two boys.
That toad is so huge it looks fake.
Usually the only way I get shots of myself is to take them...myself. {lovely angle}
This is my brother's four wheeler. He took advantage of our new garage and asked to stow his stuff there until he was able to move into his own house (he was currently in escrow). The girls decided to try them out. (They didn't really go anywhere. Just sat on them for a few minutes.)
And then we go a bit further back to December of 2008. I'm not even sure if I blogged about this. Daddy helped the girls make a gingerbread house. I know the pictures look like a "blissful family evening", but I'm quite positive there was major sibling strife over who got to put what piece of candy where.
But the finished product came out well and the girls will (hopefully) only remember the good times. {Well, I guess not anymore, since I just reminded them of their fighting.}
And for cuteness sake, my little boy Brandon with Grandpa Ron. (Okay seriously, Carter wore that same outfit just today. Little did I know at the time that it would ever fit another Schoeni child.....EVER again! Ah...how time changes things. Not again though. Don't worry. It will be passed on down to a friend as soon as Carter outgrows it.)
Okay, that's all for now. Stay tuned for future "blasts from the past".
No comments:
Post a Comment