My Mom and Stepdad came for a visit this past week. A surprise visit that is. It was fun to get a phone call from my mom telling me she was on her way to CA. She came to watch Tyler's twin girls while Ty and Heather were out of town, but she got to spend a little bit of time with us too. I so often forget to take pictures while she is here, but I finally remembered this time....on the last day. Here are some shots of the kids playing in the backyard with Grandma and Grandpa.
Leah being a monkey as usual.
Brandon wouldn't get in the photo. Figures!
I'm sorry, but could Carter look any more bored in this picture? Hilarious!
Girls being silly.
Grandpa and Brandon.
Mom sitting on a whoopie cushion "accidentally". Brandon was cracking up!
Attack on Grandma
1 comment:
I love how cute and stylish your mom is. Skinny jeans? I mean seriously. Hot mama! You definitely take after her. I love the picture of Brandon getting ready to throw the ball at her...she looks a little frightened. haha!
Post a Comment