So this week is my best bud, Tina's, birthday and she wanted to have a girls day at the beach. Seriously, I could not argue with her on that one. And I'm wondering why we never thought to do this before. It was amazing. The weather was awesome, the company was great, and the food was amazing (thanks to Lauren's mouthwatering panini's). I brought a book to read, but never even pulled it out of my bag. I mostly just laid around and enjoyed the ability to close my eyes and not have to do anything for anyone. We were pretty much gone the entire day (from about 11-9pm). Who knows when we will get to do something like this again, so I made sure to doubly enjoy it. Even when all my friends were gabbering away, I just laid there like a bump on a log. It was awesome!
And I have to say a great big huge thanks to my amazing husband who wrangled the kids all day. He even took them to our pool and over to a friends house for a BBQ in the backyard. He's one awesome guy!
| Like kids in a candy shop. Seriously you don't even have to see Tina's face to know she's in heaven! |
![]() |
| That's my girl! LOL |
| They're gonna hate me for posting this, but I thought it was hilarious. |
And yes I got made fun of for constantly re-applying sunscreen, but hey....I didn't get burnt!



2 comments:
Thanks for coming lady! It wouldn't have been the same without your thumbs up and thumbs down motions! And seriously thank you for organizing it all! You are the best!!!!
I know when we can do it again --- August 30th !!!!! I am so excited to come and hang w/ you and your super fun friends. Way jealous of your relaxing day. Sounds like pure heaven to this mama.
Post a Comment