I chopped about 6 inches off my hair two days before I went to Florida. It was time for a change. It had been growing for 2 years and it was stringy and dry. I was sick of it. I, of course, do not fix it as well as the stylist did, but I still like it. Leah, on the other hand, told me she liked it better long. Haha.....
Leah's treat for sitting so nicely while I got my hair done. She was insistent on coming even though I told her it would probably be boring. I think she was hoping for a treat like this at the end.
3 comments:
I already told you this in person, but I LOVE your hair! Looks great!
There are no words - it's fabulous. Seriously, I vote short. Amazing!
Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut!!! It looks SO GOOD on you!!!
Post a Comment