I feel like this summer has been the summer of swimming. Multiple beach trips (more than I've gone in previous years combined probably), lots of Hurricane Harbor trips, and even more trips to our neighborhood pool and friends pool. Lucky for me, Carter LOVES the water. A little too much at times as he once walked right in fully clothed while I was trying to get sunscreen on the other kids. That boy thinks he knows how to swim already.
So we took what will probably be the last trip to the beach this past week. We went with lots of friends and had a wonderful time. The kids all played really well and got good and sandy. Not that I like sand, but it's a mark of a good beach visit.
Carter is quite good at his "cheese" face.
Tina and Michalle posing for a "Pop Chips" ad I guess. LOL!
Ashlyn and Darby found lots of jelly fish and something called "salp". It looked like a jellyfish with an eye in it.
Becky and Christie had fun running down the beach with the kids and into the water.
Ashlynn and Ashlyn boogie boarding. Not sure they really did any, but they tried.
Little Baylee in the background ate a bunch of sand.
Brandon and Elijah have fallen in love with the water and spend almost all of their time at the end of the shore.
These two are rough, tough and the best of friends.
Me and my little man! He sure keeps me busy, but I sure do LOVE him!
2 comments:
POP chips commercial? hahaha! Nice! Way fun day! Loved it!
the fun never ends Happy days for all of you.
Post a Comment