Monday, August 20, 2012

Preschool

Brandon is growing up! Today he started back at Preschool, but this year he'll be going THREE mornings a week. I think he asked me at least 100 times this summer when it was time to go back to "Grandma K's".

Is this not like the quintessential California boy? Buzzed head, mismatched t-shirt, swim shorts and flip flops. Yup, he dressed himself! (Well maybe long messy hair would be more appropriate for CA, but close enough).
Oh and he brought Leah's snake she got in Florida for his "share item" today. Turns out two other kids brought snakes to "share" too. 


Brandon and his very best bud Elijah. Every time (and I mean EVERY time) we go somewhere fun the first thing out of Brandon's mouth is, "Is Elijah coming?" And if he's not (well let's face it, most of the time he is). BUT if he's not, than Brandon doesn't usually want to go. I'm so sad these two are in different grades. I hope they always stay best buds anyway. 


He got a haircut for the big day back.


And even did it willingly. 


And look who I get to spend my mornings with now. Just me and my little bud. He sure is a cutie!


4 comments:

Beth said...

YAY! Go Brandon. We're excited he and Audrey are in the same class. And clearly both have a love for snakes. I'm sure she was the only girl who brought a huge rubber snake for her first day of school to share. Funny girl.

Carter is too cute in that shot.

Phillips Family said...

Ok that picture of carter is the cutest !!! And I seriously love Brandon and Elijah together! I hope they remain best buds forever! Good job on your first day Brandon!!!!

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big he is! So cute!

Dana said...

Brandon has grown up so fast and Carter too. Very cute and handsome boys you have.