Happy Birthday to you!
To my sweet adorable Ashlyn that is!
NINE whole years old. How did this happen?
Let's see what some of her favorite things are right now.
What's your favorite book? Lemony Snicket Series
What's your favorite color? Purple
What's your favorite toy? Squinkies
What's your favorite TV show? Good luck Charlie
What's your favorite restaurant? Submarina
Who's your favorite singer? Selena Gomez
Who's your best friend(s)? Grace and Ashlynn
What's your favorite subject in school? Science
What's your favorite Primary Song? How Firm a Foundation
What's your favorite IPad Game? Mega Run
What's your favorite board game? The game of Life
What's your favorite food? PBJ's
What did you do to celebrate your birthday? I went to a hotel with my mom. We went to Magic Mountain, out to eat, swimming and on my actual birthday we went to Chuck E. Cheese.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fashion designer
What's your favorite movie? "Mirror, Mirror"
Who's your favorite super hero (Daddy came up with question)? I don't really like any super heros
What's your favorite breakfast cereal? Cracklin' Oat Bran
What are looking forward to most this school year? Meeting my teacher
What size shoe do you wear? 2
How much do you weigh? 49 pounds
Lunch at Submarina
Craft time with Grammy
Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have this little girl!? Man, she just makes me smile everyday. She's cute and sweet and wonderful. She loves her family. She's happy and shy and dedicated. She loves anything science related and loves to learn. She reads a lot and is almost done with the 13 book series of "Lemony Snicket". She loves ballet and is really getting good at playing the piano (even though getting her to practice is a bit difficult). She's excited for school to start on Thursday although I'm quite certain I could keep her home everyday with me and be happy to have her!
WE JUST LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ASHLYN. THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR FAMILY.
4 comments:
Happy Birhtday cutie.
Dedicated - I love that description. Happy day to you all. And Submarina - dedicated and fabulous taste :)
My fave answers are Cracklin Oat Bran - one of my faves. And How Firm A Foundation. What a good girl. So big. Love Ashlyn!
Ashlyn, you are a special sweetheart in your family. What a fun thing to have your mom take you to a hotel, just the 2 of you. You have a wonderful life. love you always, grandma
Post a Comment