Do you feel seven? mmm......yeah!
How much do you weigh? 48 pounds
Who's your best friend? Gracie
What's your favorite movie? Barbie, Princess and the Popstar
What's your favorite TV show? Sabrina, The Teenage Witch
What's your favorite color? red and black
What's your favorite thing to do? Go to school
What's your favorite breakfast? Pancakes and bacon (lots of bacon)
What's your favorite restaurant? Papa John's Pizza
What's your favorite drink? Rootbeer
What's your favorite fast food? Subway
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas and Halloween and Valentines Day (couldn't decide)
Are you afraid of anything? Bad dreams
If I gave you $100 right now, what you do with it? Buy a phone
Do you like your teacher at school, why? Yes, because she never gets mad at me
What's your favorite thing to do with Ashlyn? Play American Girl Dolls
What's your favorite thing to do with Brandon? Build hide outs
What's your favorite thing to do with Carter? Play chase
What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Read books and wrestle
What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Bake cookies
Tell me three words that describe you- I'm crazy, I like make up, and I LOVE playing with my friends
If you could do ANYTHING you wanted to, what would it be? Be a teenager
Here's some other fun facts about our little Leah Peah!
-She is the first child up every morning and almost always the first to bed at night.
-She loves to dance and cart wheel all over the house.
-She is the first one to jump up and help me with Carter when I need it.
-She loves to put outfits together and always wants to be in style and trendy.
-She eats NO vegetables. Absolutely NONE. Won't try any and will throw a fit if I try to make her.
-On that same note, she is VERY picky and won't eat even her favorite foods if she senses anything "different" about them.
-She wears her emotions on her sleeve. You know when she's happy and you know when she's upset. There is absolutely NO guessing.
-She loves school and loves learning and hates when there are days off.
-She has wanted a real laptop of her own since she was four (she's not getting one anytime soon.)
-She will clobber you with love and hugs and snuggles.
-She drives me crazy at some point just about every day(but maybe I shouldn't admit that. LOL)!
But we love her TONS and our family wouldn't be the same without her!
Here's to a great year being 7.
2 comments:
yay! happy birthday leah. i always enjoy your birthday interviews.
Can't believe she is 7! Happy Birthday Leah!
Post a Comment