Carter thought it would be more fun to trace his foot than it would be to trace his hand. Funny boy.
Ashlyn got the Star Achiever award for excellence in Language Arts and Math this year. I was really proud of her for getting it in math also, because that's a tough subject for her. Way to go Ashlyn!
Paul took the day off and came into volunteer with me to Brandon's class. We surprised Brandon who was definitely confused when I walked in with Paul, but he soon figured it out and was ecstatic.
And this is a shout out to my brother who's birthday was this past Friday. I happened to look at my phone at 10:04 on 10/04. I thought it was cool! So I took a screen shot of it.



2 comments:
Ashlyn, so very proud of you. You are a right star for our family!
You are an outstanding woman and mom Amber.
Post a Comment