Leah has been looking forward to this day ALL YEAR LONG. I'm not even joking. I can't tell you how many times she has asked me when crazy hair day is. She had me buy colored hair spray months ago so that I would make sure to have it for when the day arrived. I'm not sure I did as crazy of hair as she would have liked, but I tried my best. Hopefully she was happy.
Brandon on the other hand, opted out of crazy hair day. And Ashlyn's hair didn't take to the color too well. It only looked slightly different, so I didn't get any pictures of her.
Red Ribbon week continues.....


2 comments:
Love Leahs hair! I didn't get to see it the day of. Love Brandons silly faces too!
Crazy Hair Day Leah. Looks very cool. Brandon is a great little brother hugging you up
Post a Comment