This years School Halloween Festival was lots of fun, but man is it LOUD and really crazy and definitely hard to keep track of all the kids. But luckily Paul was able to come with us this year and so it wasn't too bad.
Can you even believe it?!?! Brandon decided to wear a costume. First time ever since birth. Well, I guess his first Halloween he wore a skeleton sleeper outfit, but he was so little he didn't know the difference and it was super soft anyway. Carter on the other hand, decided it was his turn to be stubborn and wouldn't put his cute monster costume on. I'm hoping he will Halloween night, but we'll see.
Leah and her best bud Gracie
Ashlyn and Lourdes
Brandon and his bud Elijah
Carter loved the bouncy slide. He must have gone on it 5 or 6 times.
Brandon went a couple times. But as you can maybe tell he pretty much "fell" down it literally flipping on the way down. He bounced up fast, but I'm not sure he was too happy about it. I don't think he meant to do that. It looked painful to watch. I was glad it was an inflatable slide.






1 comment:
Lots of fun. Brandon is growing up so fast all of a sudden. I guess going to school does that for kids.
Post a Comment