Before Fall Break was over, me and Tina took the kids out to Mountasia for a little mini golf. Nine kids all playing the same hole...that was pretty much how it went. But the weather wasn't too bad and we got ice cream before heading out so it was quite a successful outing.
It's crazy to think we have no babies anymore. I mean....look at this picture. All big kids looking at the camera and everything. It's bittersweet!
(Braden isn't pictured here since he's in Junior High now and had a very short Fall Break.)
Leah and Ellie had a super fun time together while she was here. Constantly playing one thing or another. Leah's really good with younger girls and they always LOVE her. So it was win-win.
Paul and I finally got a chance to go see Blaike play a football game. We left the kids with a sitter since it was in the evening. It was fun to get to watch him. It was his "senior night" as an 8th grader. Next year he'll get to play for Canyon hopefully.
Carter has been ditching his traditional naps these days. Much to my dismay. But he does still fall asleep in the car quite a bit. Bad thing is, that means he's up until 10 or later when he does. I don't like this stage where they still need a nap but don't at the same time.
I had our yearly Activity Day Halloween night last week a little early since it's the last time we are meeting before Halloween. We painted pumpkins out of mason jars and put tea light candles in them. Then the girls got to decorate cookies. Tina came to help me out and it was definitely much appreciated. My little group of girls has more than doubled since I got this calling. I love it though. They're all so excited to be there and they definitely show it.









2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of all our kids together! And you're right they are all so old! (Sniff sniff). Love you girl. Fun day!
Fun memories. You have great ideas Amber. Do you have next year planned. Send me your ideas. My leaders need help.
Post a Comment