Just a few pictures I've taken lately.
Carter's OT suggested I get him finger paints to help with texture issues, but he obviously doesn't have texture issues on his hands. He LOVES finger painting.
We had the most lovely Relief Society activity last Thursday night. Our President, Lindsey Smart, had this beautiful presentation of the book "The Parable of the Princesses". Then Paul gave a really nice talk on "listing" on the side of the Lord. Afterwards was cupcakes and chat time with friends. Couldn't have been a better evening.
Cute friends Hailey and Brittney.
This was the remains of the table the Laurels decorated. I should have taken a picture when all the paper goods and candies were still scattered around.
Me, Tina, Lisa (in the back) and Kalli. Super cute and fun friends!
Carter still falls asleep in the car from time to time. He transfers well to the chair right here and then will cozy in and sleep for a good little while. Unfortunately, that often means he won't go to bed until super late, but when he needs to nap….he DEFINITELY needs to nap and there is no keeping him awake.
This last week was the first ever General Women's Conference that included all girls age 8 and older. So that meant BOTH of my girls got to come with me. It was so cute to have them there. The speakers really geared the talks toward them and tried to make it interesting and applicable to them. I hope it was meaningful to them. It was a really nice meeting and even though Leah was quite giggly through the last half of it, I was really glad to have my sweet girls with me!
Afterward, there was this nice little photo booth area and then we left with some friends to get dinner together. I really am blessed to have many wonderful friends in our ward (for me and for my girls). I definitely don't take that for granted. I know it's not something everyone has.
I was walking into to church this last Sunday and walked past this beautiful rose all glistening with morning dew. I couldn't pass up taking a picture of it. Spring is here!
And in honor of National Autism Awareness day today, me and Carter sported our blue shirts in support of our sweet, beautiful and wonderful (2nd) cousin Cali who is a truly special girl! I wish we lived closer to her so my kids could know her and her sister better! I have some great family members.
And finally, here are a few of Leah's Spring School Pictures. I didn't buy any because they are ridiculously overpriced, but I think her Spring one's turned out better than her Fall pictures. I just can't believe how much older she is looking lately.
And incase you are wondering where Ashlyn and Brandon's pictures are, Ashlyn didn't get hers yet and Brandon had a dentist appointment the day they took pictures so he missed his.











1 comment:
Leah is a beauty.
Post a Comment