Tuesday morning we went swimming with Becky at her pool. It was nice and heated and the kids all had a blast.
That evening Grammy and Pop Pop got in town and the fun and spoiling of Spring Break began. I feel guilty at how spoiled we are when they come to visit. We had so much fun though and really a huge thank you and lots of love and appreciation go out to them for all they do for us.
Wednesday morning Paul and his Dad put together a new trampoline for our backyard. Yes, it takes up half the backyard, but the kids love it….and so do I!
We went to lunch at Cafe Rio and I snapped this oh so adorable picture of Callie and Carter. I'm dying it's so cute!
Then we headed over to the mall and walked off our huge lunches. The kids got to go on the carousel. The girls did a little shopping and I got a new pair of jeans. Yay!
Chilling with Pop Pop on the couch watching a show. These boys love their Grandpa!











No comments:
Post a Comment