Two of my kiddos got honored at the monthly assembly. Ashlyn for excelling in all subject areas and Brandon for testing out of Speech Therapy. Yahoo. Love awards ceremonies and I'm grateful for the many people who work hard to help them learn and succeed.
Afterward me and Carter went to lunch with my cute friend Lindsey so I could catch up on her trip to Sweden and Denmark. Carter got to pal around with us so we hit the park and went on a little walk after lunch to try and keep him happy.
And then that night was Valley Views annual "Freaky Fright night Festival". It's always stressful keeping track of 4 kids outside in the evening where there isn't a TON of light, so this was the only picture I got. Haha…One of Leah before we even left for the festival. But it was a good turn out this year and the kids had a blast. They even braved the "super scary" (actually it was pretty scary for elementary school kids) haunted hall.




No comments:
Post a Comment