Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ellen!

It just so happened that the day after I got to go to Disneyland, my good friend Tina came in town and invited me to go to Ellen with her. She's a HUGE Ellen fan, and although I have not ever really gotten into Ellen, it's a fun show to go to and I mostly care about going and being with my friends. Well, that all changed today because Ellen gave us all a free ticket to come back and be in the audience for her "12 days of Christmas giveaway".  Now I'm a HUGE Ellen fan. We were FREAKING out we were so excited. She gives away literally thousands of dollars worth of prizes and I can't wait to find out what we win. 

Before we headed out we went to lunch at the fabulous "CoCo's" restaurant. Basically Denny's with a different name but it was good and we had fun chatting for a little bit before heading down to Burbank for the show.


And I'm the idiot who didn't realize I had my number turned around backward. Duh! 


Brittney tried to help me feel less stupid by wearing her sunglasses upside down, but she still looks pretty darn beautiful so it didn't work so well. 


We aren't allowed to take any pictures in the show, but I took a quick pick of the form we filled out for the 12 days of Giveaways ticket. I'm SO excited!


After the filming, they put up pictures of the audience. We found a couple with us in them. 


Tina got the most screen time because she was at the aisle. She also got picked to do a game. I swear that girl is like a magnet for that kind of stuff. She always gets chosen.


 Group shot before we headed out. On the way home, I dropped Tina off at the airport and then took the two Brittany's home. Then I headed to church for our ward Trunk or Treat. It was outside and dark so once again I got hardly any pictures, but it was a fabulous night. Yummy food, awesome costumes, a movie for the kids and of course, trunk or treating. What a day! I seriously am feeling pretty spoiled right about now.




1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Seriously so much fun! I'm still in shock that we won those tickets. Can't wait to go again and see you! thanks for coming and being so fun. Love you.