These two cuties both got an award for excellence in math today. Sure love them and I'm super grateful they like math. It makes life easier for me that's for sure.
On another note, and after a week of deliberation, I opened my Lenovo Tablet that I won at the Ellen show. We are big Apple people over here so I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep it or try and sell it. It would have been nice to have extra Christmas cash. But in the end, I decided to keep it. That darn projector was just too tempting to me. So a very Merry Christmas to me. It's a pretty cool little tablet and the kids are loving watching a show on the wall, which is hilarious because our real TV is already on the wall! There's something about it being projected, that makes it more cool I guess. And I AM really excited to use it for my lessons in Young Women's. That's what ultimately made me decide to keep it. Now watch I'll be released soon. I sure hope not!



1 comment:
We finally decided to open ours too!! We LOVE it! And the projector is way awesome!
Post a Comment