Ashlyn's sixth grade promotion was so sweet and wonderful. The kids all sang two songs, a few students had speeches that were just a few minutes each so it was perfect, Ashlyn got the gold medal award for having a 3 in math and reading 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. AND best news is she also got a "Character Counts" award for kindness. I just continue to be impressed with this sweet girl!
Her BFF, Dalia, who was Class President giving her speech.
Only 6 students out of 34 in her class recieved a "Character Counts" Award. I was so happy for Ashlyn that she was one of them.
Receiving her certificate of promotion from Mr. Drew her Principal for the entire 7 years of Elementary.
Family Pictures
I love their sweet friendship!
I just really love this picture. Ashlyn looks so happy!
Ashlyn with Ms. Ellingson. Her amazing 6th grade teacher.
I made her pose with all of her awards.
Congratulations my sweet Ashlyn. I know you'll do fabulous in Junior High.
I can't believe how fast your elementary years went!
After promotion, Leah and Brandon went back to class and I took Ashlyn for the rest of the day. We went for lunch and did a little shopping. She got to pick out a new dress as her gift. It was a nice afternoon together.



















No comments:
Post a Comment