Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A few random pictures from the last week of school

The kids all looked so cute for church one day so I snapped a quick pic of them. This might be the first time Brandon has ever worn a white shirt to church. AND…he wanted a tie, but I didn't have one for him because let's be honest he has NEVER wanted to wear a tie before, so I don't buy them for him. 


The girls make up silly games to play at the pool. This is Ashlyn pretending to be a pink pineapple flavored jelly bean about to bounce into the pool. Leah was suppose to guess what she was..yeah..she didn't guess! Shocking! Haha….


Carter tries his best to sneak up on those baby bunnies, but they are just too darn fast for him. 


This cute boy and his hair. Spent the first 6 years of his life with a buzzed head and now he won't let me cut it. I have to prep him for weeks and weeks just to get a trim to keep it out of his eyes.  He's so stinkin cute though. I wanna smoosh his face!


Pajama day at school. Can you guess what Leah's favorite colors are?
(throw in some hot pink too that is)


 I got to go on Brandon's last field trip of the year. A walking field trip down to McDonald's. It was fun to walk with him and his class and Carter was glad to get to tag along too.



No comments: