Sunday, July 12, 2015

Harry Connick Jr.

Several months ago Beth asked me if Paul and I would want to go to the Hollywood Bowl with them to see Harry Connick Jr. We couldn't pass on that since we had gone to the Hollywood Bowl last year and had such a great time. This year I packed us up a fun little bag of cheese and crackers with yummy sparkling drink. The concert was really good. Those jazz players are quite impressive and it was fun to hang with good friends. 

We left Ashlyn to watch the kids. It was the first time we left the valley with her watching them. But she did great and everything went well. So here's hoping I'm finally officially stepping out of the babysitter game. We still pay Ashlyn but at a much cheaper rate. It's still win-win because it's more money than she would otherwise be making.



No comments: