Cute little bird was sitting in my window Saturday morning for the longest time. So I snapped a picture.
It was 80 degrees in my house Saturday morning at 11 am, so I packed up the kids and headed to the beach for the day. Paul had to work some OT that day and there was no way I was going to melt at home all day with no working A/C.
It just so happened that I found out some other friends were gonna be at the beach as well. So I texted her and invited myself. It made the kids happy to have friends and made my day easier since they were completely occupied.
Brandon doing his thing at the beach.
The water was actually really nice. I even got in myself and that doesn't happen very often. It's usually way too cold.
Cute kids "surfing" at the shore line. Pretty funny watching the water come up to their boogie boards. We sure love the beach.
We stayed late and stopped for some fast food on the way home. Got home around 9:30. The house wasn't blazing hot by that time. Kids all showered and crashed in their beds. It was a good day.














No comments:
Post a Comment