Monday, June 11, 2007

The Huntington Library

I just found out about this cool place last week. It's beautiful. 120 acres of botanical gardens with a children's water play area. And it's free every first Thursday of the month. (It's in Pasadena).

Here is Beth and Tyler in the Children's area. Isn't that little garden house beautiful. We tried to get the kids to go in it so we could take a picture, but they wouldn't cooperate.

Ashlyn in a cloud of mist. She loved this part cuz she could get wet, without really getting wet.

Two little buddies playing in the water. So cute. Tyler particularly loved this section.

Beth probably didn't want to be in this picture, but I like people in my pictures. Isn't the Japanese Garden gorgeous? There was so much to see. We barely scratched the surface. We'll definitely be back.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think we need to go here again. I keep thinking about it. What a perfect day!

Kerri said...

I love that place! Call me when you go again because it is literally 10 minutes from my house. Love the pictures, too - it has been a while since we went, so it makes me want to return soon.

brookeisacrazylady said...

It looks so fun, I want to go too, I've never been. Don't you love LA? We can live here for years and still not do everything! There is always more.

Renee said...

Looks so pretty there. We will all have to go. So glad the kids are out of school...maybe we will see more of you now.