I know, I am jaded and will probably get "hate" comments from this one, but I think I need this shirt. HA HA HA.... (This is NOT a hint Brooke. I'm just joking.)
OH. Ha....For those of you who don't get it....it's suppose to say, I "stomach" LA.....for those of us who can't say they LOVE the congestion, smog, traffic and bussle of city life in Los Angeles.
Yeah, yeah, I'm another one of those who "stomachs" LA. I e-mailed you my cake recipe miss culinary major!! Kept that one under a bushell didn't you?!! I hope you like it.
3 comments:
hahahahahaha! I won't admit how long it took me to get it.....
OH. Ha....For those of you who don't get it....it's suppose to say, I "stomach" LA.....for those of us who can't say they LOVE the congestion, smog, traffic and bussle of city life in Los Angeles.
Yeah, yeah, I'm another one of those who "stomachs" LA. I e-mailed you my cake recipe miss culinary major!! Kept that one under a bushell didn't you?!! I hope you like it.
Post a Comment