Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The rest of the week

Ashlyn went to Disneyland with her Aunt and Uncle last Thursday. They spoiled her rotten and came home with this beautiful Ariel dress with tiara and wand.


Then the next day we went to Santa Barbara and over to the zoo there. It's a fun little zoo with a great train around the park and lots of open space. Afterwards we went to this little steak restaurant quite literally in the middle of nowhere. The bathrooms were outside and the ground was dirt. It was yummy though and quite scenic.




On Saturday we went to see Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. It was AWESOME. I loved it. And then on Sunday we just hung with the family at my mom's house and had tacos. We took some family photos with my brother-in-laws super nice camera. I think they turned out pretty well. Over all, it was a FABULOUS week. Packed full of fun and non stop action. I am sure my sister is exhausted. Me, Ashlyn and Leah had to pretty much take Monday OFF. We hung around the house most of the day and watched cartoons. Fun fun....Come again soon sissy. We miss you already.


6 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

will i be getting this as this year's christmas card? it turned out really cute! I miss all of you guys!

Kerri said...

That picture of Ashlyn and Leah is just so cute! And of course, the family photo is nice as well! Wow, you have been so busy. The girls must have loved it.

Arthur's work is showing Pirates so I get to see it tomorrow. I can't wait!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Woo woo. Love your hair cut. Your family picture is great. Miss you guys.

Claire Thompson said...

Did you guys feed the giraffe at the zoo? I love Santa Barbara. If I ever get rich that is where I am living.

Claire Thompson said...

Was the restaurant good? My dad is visiting in November (I know I'm crazy, I'm already planning what to do) and I wanted to go out to SB, Eric and I don't know the area at all so a good restaurant recomendation would be awesome.

Amber said...

Yeah, it was yummy if you like steak and seafood.They also serve rabbit (My 13 year old nephew got it and loved it. Said it tasted like Chicken. Go figure). I'm not totally sure where it is, but I could find out if you want to go there. My stepdad knew about it. It's a little pricey (the kids meals were all $10.00 each, and most entrees were at least $25.00). But it was a fun atmosphere and still casual enough to take children.