Monday, November 12, 2007

Dresses from Aunt Rhonda

These dresses come as a gift from my Favorite Aunt Rhonda. She never had any girls (well, I guess she has 2 stepdaughters now, but they are older), but is the most girly person I know. So lucky me gets to benefit from her love of dresses and shopping. So thanks Aunt Rhonda. The girls loved wearing these to church. Ashlyn wouldn't take hers off all day.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohmyheavens!!! They are so cute!!!! If I had a girl (And we all know I want one!) I would want your Aunt to adopted me!

brookeisacrazylady said...

cute girls and cute dresses

Beth said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! Leah's hair is precious.

Kerri said...

I love that they match all the way down to their shoes! By the way, I voted that you would be having a boy. I would love to see how adorable your girls would be doting on a little brother!

Brittany and Marcin said...

They look so cute!!

Sherry said...

they looked so beautiful!

Nanette said...

Aw, so cute! I also love Leah's hair! so stylish!