Friday, November 2, 2007

Grammy's been in town

Paul's mom came for a visit, from Iowa, this past week. And despite a nasty cold and lots of traffic, we had a great time. Here are some pictures of what we did while Grammy was here. (Thanks for coming Grammy. We hope you had a fun time. We sure did!!!)

Here's the girls snuggling with Grammy.


We went to Noah's Ark at the Skirball. Ashlyn's FAVORITE place ever.


We went trick or treating and got LOTS of candy (from only a handful of homes. It pays to go to the rich homes.)


We built a tent. Well, Grammy did and Leah played in it.


We went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day there and the animals were quite active.



We went to Chuckie Cheese. Ashlyn's first time there. She loved it of course.


And last, but not least, we went to meet Daddy for lunch at his work.


We also ate out a ton and just plain ate a ton. Why does that always happen when people come to visit?

Oh....sorry...one more thing. I had another doctors appt. Everything is going well with the baby. I got to have another ultrasound, so that was fun. My wonderful doctor tried her hardest to be able to tell what it was, but the baby was in a bad position and it's legs were crossed. First she thought it was a girl, then she thought it was maybe a boy. So it still remains a mystery. Hopefully I'll have better news at my next appt. Here's a picture of the baby at 13 weeks and 4 days.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

I love that ultrasound picture! I can't wait to hear what you are having! What a fun week with Paul's mom. We are going to Chuck E. Cheese's this weekend for the first time. I am curious to see if Tyler loves or hates it.

Nanette said...

Elle had her legs crossed too, so maybe you'll be having a modest girl!

charlotte and clarke said...

Hey Amber, I am sorry I have been on hiatus. I love the pics, the ones from Underwood family farm made me very nostagic for last year when we "went there together." I think about calling you all the time, but the 3hr time zone is a kicker but I will call soon. You look great, and I am super excited to hear what you are having. Wow- this is a crazy long comment, maybe I should stop :)

Brenda said...

Hey Amber,
Love the pictures! Your girls look so cute, as usual. They are really changing. I need to see them, soon. The baby looks like a boy to me! haha. Can't wait to find out. Your family picture is soo good.
Love ya,
Brenda

Sherry said...

aw I love the picture of the baby! I miss those fun days haha! I know you think I'm crazy. well I hope you and your family feel better