Pay it Forward
What are you Grateful For?
This idea came from my friend Jamie, and I am paying it forward, too. This is what to do--each day of this month make a list of things you are thankful for that start with each letter of the alphabet. It's a great dinnertime activity with your kiddos. So these are mine so far:
A: Ashlyn and Autumntime
B: Beds to sleep in when I am tired
C: Candy (Hey it was just Halloween. It's on my mind.)
Here's the Pay It Forward Idea:I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (so, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting.
8 comments:
Okay, love the idea but do I have to start now? or can I start in a week? also just one letter a day or the whole alaphabet each day?
You can start whenever you want I suppose. I'm not a stickler for rules. It's just suppose to be fun. And I guess you can do one letter a day or what ever you want to get done in one month. I started late, so I'm making up for lost days. Thanks for posting!!!
Hey Amber. Good idea. With being so grouchy and unthankful lately (b/c of sickness), it's a good way to remind myself I still have things to be thankful for. And, I just want whatever gift you're making. So, I'll start soon. :) And you look to good to be pregnant, I can't even believe it. How do you stay so thin!!!
Love,
Veronica
one more thing, do I have to make gifts for 3 other people too? Or is this just something you're doing......let me know
V
Yes, V, the idea is to put the same post on your blog that I have on mine, with your own things you are grateful for of course. Then you would make 3 gifts for the first three people to comment and request to be part of the Pay it forward game. Make sense? Let me know if you still want to do it.
yeah, I'm on. But i'm with you, give me a year and I can have those gifts out. :)
Oh, that sounds fun. I'll do it.
Well I know I'm not in the first 3, but I just wanted to tell you what a lovely idea it is and that I'm going to be doing it on my blog too. Loves!
Post a Comment