Crazy thing... I go to your blog and watch that video and guess what Chels lives not even five minutes from that house. I have gone and seen those lights a few times. Its amazing!
YAH! We were driving around before Christmas looking at lights near the Timpanogos Temple and found this house! It was amazing. We stayed and watched it for about 45 minutes until they finally shut it off because it was so late at night.
8 comments:
It is cool! I want someone to go to Utah and tell us if it's really true!
That's cool! I love your daily giggle!! I was cracking up!!!! That so sounds like something I would do!! Love it!
Hope your pregnancy goes well and easy. Rumor has it boys are easier than girls. :)
Happy Birthday, by the way? Do you have any special plans for tomorrow?
I need your new address, and your sister's. Email me if you can.
bjzollinger@gmail.com
I haven't checked your blog in ages, it looks like you have been busy and happy. Please wish Paul a big happy birthday. Love ya guys
Crazy thing... I go to your blog and watch that video and guess what Chels lives not even five minutes from that house. I have gone and seen those lights a few times. Its amazing!
YAH! We were driving around before Christmas looking at lights near the Timpanogos Temple and found this house! It was amazing. We stayed and watched it for about 45 minutes until they finally shut it off because it was so late at night.
I forgot to say that there was probably 6-8 different songs too. It was just so so so cool.
Post a Comment